House of Tards House of Tards

Who to vote for this coming election:

Clinton Trump LITERALLY ANYBODY ELSE
x x O

Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II

My favorite part is when Tankman makes a dick joke when he does his special.

Smash From Beyond Smash From Beyond

Not what I was expecting, but very good all the same!

Evil-Dog responds:

sweet!

My Friend Pedro My Friend Pedro

I love this game. It's like a 2-D Max Payne.

Dig To China Dig To China

I really want to give this more than 2.5, because the concept was great and it controlled well. But it was so buggy that it was practically unplayable. At one point, the game beat itself for me when I found a glitch that made me fall to the very bottom of the level. Needs to be fixed soon.

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

I've had a nightmare about this once.

All things considered, though, it is much better than the original Flappy Bird.

Final Slam 2 Final Slam 2

This is without a doubt one of the best fighting games I've played online. There are a few things that could have been done better (more detailed character creation, sometimes ridiculously powerful AI), but I overall I was satisfied with the outcome.

josh-tamugaia responds:

Feedback noted. Thanks!!

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

I have really been looking forward to this game, and I'm not going to lie I LOVE it. It's very addicting and moves at a more steady pace than the last game. The addition of gunplay was unexpected, but very thoughtful and creative. As well as having two drivers instead of one, expanding your arsenal. With two characters, you could also get a friend over, and one could drive while the other could shoot. The user created content section is a nice addition encouraging other players to create maps to share with the world, much like inFamous 2. The zombies in this game are much stronger than the last one, and most can bounce off bullets like it was nothing, and they can get onto your car much easier than they could last time, which is an improvement. Voice acting is top notch, with favorites such as Druox and TomaMoto coming back. The only downside I can think of to this game is that the car controls are more stiff than it was in the last game. Sure you could upgrade the characters driving skills and the car to make it easier, but until you get enough points to do so, you're going to have a pretty hard time at the beginning. All in all, it's probably the best of the Saga of the Dead you have made, and I can't wait for the next one.

Flixel-Tutorial #1 Flixel-Tutorial #1

I have installed and uninstalled the FlashDeveloper 5 times now, and downloaded the template about a dozen times, and it still won't work. Whenever it says double click and press F5, it gives me a message saying, "Error: a target file must be specified
Use 'mxmlc -help' for information about using the command line.
Build halted with errors (fcsh)."

Am I missing something obvious or does the program just not like me?

Schulles responds:

Not sure if you're using my Template?